How does Sugaring work?
Unlike shaving and hair removal creams, where the hair is removed at the surface, sugaring (similar to some waxing) removes the hair from the root.
- sugar sticks to your hair more than the skin, therefore less uncomfortable when removed
- excellent for sensitive skin
- causes less irritation
- more accurate at removing hair than many other methods due to its consistency so
- there is less hair breakage
- our methods mean it lasts longer than other ways to remove unwanted hair
If hair snaps off at the root this can cause irritation such as ingrowing hairs, pimples, and annoying red spots because the hair will have a sharp end and then as it breaks through the surface of the skin, to continue its life as a hair, it then causes you irritation.
You will most likely find yourself scratching and aggravating your skin, making it red and most possibly infecting the area with bacteria – so why put yourself through all that?